Well, today I have to write the blog in Englsih even my English is not that good! But, I have to do so becasue of some one!
Fanny~~~ Thanks for the presents!
Can you imagine how I looked like when I saw them? HaHA~~
You say that it can be opened on 30th Nov, but I think I Konw what it is~~
It is........don't know the name in danish.
But anyway, thanks so much!
You are always being attentive. For example, I just say I want to taste hand made cookies then you do it; I love chocolate, you buy lots of it to me; the danish candy, flish can and the others.....too much! How you love me and Hin Wai, we know it and we love you too ^^
Even our contaction is not that much. But it seems we are so close to each other. Do you know why I am so happy when you give the presents to me? Because I can get something? It can be a reason but the most importand for me is because " You Remember Me" ! I got a position in your heart and it is the same I do.
I hope your friendship can be forever ^^
Coming to visit you ~~~~one day! haha~~


gosh! I miss those days in Denmark too....
ReplyDeleteits good to know Fanny doing well now"
我也好想念你.....
也準備要寄卡片給你了~昨天剛買回來的!
你也要點什麼台灣的東西嗎?
我爸媽一直念著說曼兒怎麼都不來台灣~
我上班有存一點錢夠我去香港找你玩
如果夠閒說不定一月一號就去找你喲!
PS 我長大了八~自己的錢耶~哈哈
love Filly*
To Filly
ReplyDeleteI miss you too!!!!
I really want to visit you~
Of course you are welcome to come hre, and live with me.
I can share a half of bed with you~~haha!! (I am saying true!)
I know that you have been very busy in the past period, give a holiday to yourself would be a good IDEA! ;)
Moreover, place help me to send regards to your family. I must go to visit you on one day too~~ haha!! yes, I will do!